Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Being owned late game with Enchantress

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Being owned late game with Enchantress 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jaslam » September 26, 2012 5:51am | Report
Know you role - plain and simple..
Current meta for an average (pro dota game) is 35 minutes before all is pushed.
In the international I think the average 1st racks was 20minutes into the game.

Enchant is not a carry. Her str gain is terrible, and though she has the untouchable, it actually on takes 2-3 good hits to kill her, with say Mort, FV, Morphling (especially, as he technically wouldn't even need to hit her once he's got an etheral) I've also seen morts dmg splash enchant to death (ROFL)

Know your role - your a push, harass, support hero - build like one. Everyone's item suggestion is correct. however you're also a healer - get a mech?
Orchid Malevolence is a great item which complements her ulti
agahnims is great - but don't rush into it, there maybe that item for a similar price which could swing the game in your favor around the 20min mark when your building it
take advantage of your creeps - when you hit level 16, and your not close to winning, you're probably going to lose.

stop getting an MoM - if you want the attack speed get an orchid like they have suggested - you probably don't need it that much, 2-3 ultis at early mid game, with a good partnet should kill most heroes.. something you can experiment with is SNY - AS, MS, Str, and maim - which fully stacks with your ulti when you put it on autocast.. so you can maim them as they try to run away (*****es!)

try getting a Force Staff - if you're having issues with people getting away from you while you are hitting them (becuase of the animation) then use a force staff to keep up and finish them off..

jaslam

Remarkable (21)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » September 28, 2012 11:04pm | Report
Hades4u wrote:

You're the single one who goes for Mask of Madness on Enchantress.

The better choice is a Orchid Malevolence.

I never said I did. I don't in fact. I go Aghs Linkens Heart, orchid somewhere in there like a carry enchantress. My style

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by wilddeonpwn » September 28, 2012 11:04pm | Report
Hades4u wrote:

You're the single one who goes for Mask of Madness on Enchantress.

The better choice is a Orchid Malevolence.

I never said I did. I don't in fact. I go Aghs Linkens Heart, orchid somewhere in there like a carry enchantress. My style

wilddeonpwn

Established (102)
Steam: wilddeonpwn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Alcatraz The Jaywalker » September 30, 2012 7:00pm | Report
Yeah like everyone else after Aghs and orchid build tanky Heart BkB, ect.

Alcatraz The Jaywalker

Notable (2)
Steam: darkmatter478
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 4, 2012 8:48am | Report
None goes for the urn mekansm build wtf?She ain't a carry,get urn meka PT Eul,Force Staff and shiva's.Sell the urn at your convenience AFTER running out of charges.Get an orchid.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » October 4, 2012 8:53am | Report
She definitely is a semi-carry and is capable of high dps.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Captain Planet » October 16, 2012 11:16am | Report
I use a shadow blade... Sounds a bit crazy? "situation": late game, opponents team has 2 aoe BS make me rage stuff(Tides/Enigma). Since my build incorps Force staff I use it on myself to escape proximity, the mkb I got just Shut enigmas face up... But wait they have a Void, he came running up to me like a bat out of hell... And then im gone, moved a little bit out of the way, team recovered since they all tried to focus me= We just won.

Captain Planet

Notable (4)
Steam: Captain Planet
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nryn » October 16, 2012 12:09pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

None goes for the urn mekansm build wtf?She ain't a carry,get urn meka PT Eul,Force Staff and shiva's.Sell the urn at your convenience AFTER running out of charges.Get an orchid.

i rarely use enchant and when i did, i went neuts and bought urn.
though i wasn't ganking very much coz it was safe. and game was already on our favor even before i joined the fights.

still i bought the urn coz of it's str and mana regen for early game. it' a good item for supports.

nryn

Notable (1)
Steam: rice_in_a_bowl
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Captain Planet » October 16, 2012 5:13pm | Report
hmmm, know your role. Intersting enough, if you make dps chart. You will notice that enchantress has the capability of out dps some powerfull carries. Now impetus does PURE dmg... pretty boss with aggy. so when you are pegging someone with your base dmg(if you went orchid and another Dps item, perhaps daedulus) You will notice that her dmg is like getting pelted by lions ult every second. Give it a try. She is a versatile hero, her skill set suggests it, and she can play situational, wether that be a carry, a tank, or a support.

Captain Planet

Notable (4)
Steam: Captain Planet

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved