Key strategic elements to consider when playing Dark Willow
- Consider using Shadow Realm to secure range creep last hits.
- You can dodge ranged attacks and many spell projectiles with Shadow Realm.
- If in trouble, you can potentially do Shadow Realm into teleport out play.
- Dark Willow is great at picking off isolated heroes with no escape or dispel due to insane Bedlam damage.
- In teamfights, focus on getting off Terrorize, Bramble Maze and Cursed Crown timely and then burst an isolated target with Bedlam.
- If the game opens up for you, you can transition into right-clicker with Aghanim`s Scepter and attack speed talent.
- You can use your Bedlam on initiators on your team and do all your damage while staying back in fights.
Main item and ability combo
Cursed Crown => Eul's Scepter of Divinity => Shadow Realm => Bramble Maze => Bedlam