Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Insane lineup

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Insane lineup 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowStorm » December 13, 2012 2:45am | Report
Also if the other team picks up enigma or even rubik then the plan can turn itself around (im quiet sure Navi did this in the International 2 a few times)

ShadowStorm

Steam: ShadowStorm
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » December 13, 2012 5:35pm | Report
What do you do if the other team throws a team fight by using none of there ultis to put black hole on cool down, buys back and pushes mid as 5?

A risky strat but certainly out of the box.
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » December 14, 2012 9:48am | Report
If you're going for ultimate team fight potential in the situation you described, try replacing Lion with Witch Doctor. I think his abilities are better for multiple hero battles. His Maledict would be perfect while the team is in Disruptor's field. Then you could throw down his chain stun and ult when the field starts to end to keep them in Disruptor's ult for a longer period of time.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lukson987 » December 19, 2012 6:53am | Report
nice, maybe dark seer's vacuum or magnus's ulti would be great, and shadow fiend instead of enigma.

lukson987

Notable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » December 19, 2012 9:17am | Report
Yeah an equally good line up is Magnus, Dark Seer, and FV. And its a viable team pick with Dark Seer suicide, FV Safe lane, and Magnus mid. Just as effective as your line up, but one less hero so it leaves you with more options.

Edit: Looks like the person above me beat me to it.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » December 19, 2012 10:03am | Report
Juggernaut, Jakiro, Dark Seer, Batrider or Silencer, Nature's Prophet or Rubick would be my preferred line-up

Juggernaut scales pretty good into late game but has a fantastic mid-game

Jakiro can push really well and is strong in teamfights

Dark Seer strong teamfight with good utility abilities, setups up many teamfights

Batrider strongest mid-laner as of now or Silencer who can shut down teamfights and Last Word stronk!

Nature's Prophet for global presense and can transition well into the late game or Rubick for tri-lane and is overall strong hero

In the ideal situation, Dark Seer uses Vacuum on all or most heroes then before the Vacuum sucks them up, Jakiro lands Ice Path stunning them in a tight ball. Dark Seer then uses Wall of Replica while Batrider is using Firefly along with Sticky Napalm. Juggernaut is right-clicking the hell out of them or if they're all generally squishy Bladefury ftw.

Surge + Batrider makes it nearly impossible for that single person to escape and this group does pretty well is pseudo-teambattles

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved