Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

6 Items for Slardar

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » 6 Items for Slardar 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by daPhongster » November 16, 2012 9:14pm | Report

You guys do know that there is a limit on armor reduction right?

up til they have -20 armor I believe.

daPhongster

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vash » November 18, 2012 10:45am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

I would get:

Power Treads - Attack speed, movement speed and you can switch stats, good for Slardar
Armlet of Mordiggian - Great item for him, damage, armor, attack speed, everything he needs.
Black King Bar - Damage, Health and magic immunity, awesome for Slardar
Assault Cuirass - Boosts attack speed + attack speed aura for the team + reduces the armor of enemies, very important
Desolator - More damage and even more armor reduction, greatly increases damage.
Heart of Tarrasque - More HP, more regen and more damage, you'll be pretty invincible.

I would rotate out Armlet of Mordiggian with a Daedalus for peak efficiency. I don't think Armlet is need if you have the a Heart of Tarrasque pulling your strength, and an Assault Cuirass for speed. Daedalus would give you that extra damage spike that'll keep you in the game with the big carries.
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Lest we forget...

Vash

Notable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved