Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dota 2 Amateur Inhouse League 2016

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Dota 2 Amateur Inhouse League 2016 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NawtLikeThis » July 8, 2016 3:36pm | Report
So I have been getting bored playing much ranked and international ranked as of lately and cant help but miss playing in house games. I realize there is RD2L which was great when I played but not everyone has the kind of availability.

I have searched and searched and cannot find anywhere that hosts casual inhouse games during the day. I was wondering if there would be anyone out there who would be interested in starting a casual amateur inhouse league which hosts inhouse games on the regular during the day.

I would create a bot that would divide up players and give them matches which would also post lobbies and passwords. The more people on and wanting to play the more games that can be hosted. This would be a way to create a community in helping players get better and improve their skill in a competitve (wanna be prolike) scene. (although this would be intended for players ranging 2.5k-5k)(almost like a mirror to NEL)

A few rules would obviously need to be in place such as;
-No BM (Friendly banter welcome we are NA afterall)
-No abandons (would be the means for being kicked from the league)
-Easy Vouch in (Minimum 500 Hours played MMR range of 2k-7k+) -No MMR Restriction (All welcome bot will divide teams equally)
-Higher MMR players will likely play with players of their own skill
-Ladders(Ranking win points for wins etc)

This is just an idea off the top of my head some thing that I just really loosely put together. It would be nice to get some feed back and see what other people think or if theyre interested. I wouldnt mind putting in the work if the interest is there. Please comment back with any feedback, criticisms and any other useful information.

-NotLikeThis

NawtLikeThis

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved