Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting Crap on Other Threads) 1440 posts - page 95 of 144
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » February 21, 2016 2:21pm | Report
Dragon Knight is pretty flexible in terms of his items, but buying only strength items is an effective way to get enemy heroes to ignore you, since you don't deal any damage. Senpai will not notice you.

And stacking strength on DK is not great, despite how great he scales with health since he has armor, but he lacks proper damage steroids, so overspecializing here doesn't help him, especially compared to Chaos Knight, who would absolutely love to stack strength like the way you're suggesting Lofy (though Silver is not great on him).

If you want the sources of the stats, you should buy them separately, Moon Shard/Mjollnir for attack speed. Daedalus/MKB for damage. Skadi/Heart for health. Avoid AC unless no one else on your team is a viable carrier, because stacking armor past ~25 is diminishing and inefficient. Usually it'll be obvious which stat you need more, like if the enemies kill you really easily, you get health, if they are attacking you last, you make damage or IAS depending on how mobile the enemies are (IAS tends to be more effective towards slow/non moving targets)

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » February 21, 2016 2:51pm | Report
You don't buy AC on DK for the armour, you buy it for the fact it gives attack speed and is a pushing item on a hero who is a pushing core. It's also why you see stats on him over damage a lot, you tank up so you can sit at the frontline and soak damage whilst right clicking buildings.

Of course, that's in an organised enviroment where people can actually hit timed pushes, so it's weaker in pubs.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Lofy » February 21, 2016 11:37pm | Report
Hm, i'll try it on CK as well still searching for a build that works 4 me on that hero.

Lofy

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » February 24, 2016 7:21pm | Report
Have to get an Aghs on Jakiro by the 40 minute mark and win... where's zerca when you need him?

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » February 24, 2016 9:39pm | Report

Friends of the forum, I think we might have certain problems with the guides we like.

Perhaps me and a group of guidemakers should get working and flush this out.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » February 25, 2016 9:05am | Report
You mean too many guides of the same heroes?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » February 25, 2016 10:48am | Report
I just found this beauty!

http://ign.com/games/blade-of-darkness/pc-3870

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » February 26, 2016 6:41am | Report
Does the change to Deafening Blast mean that Invoker with a Eul's Scepter of Divinity is now like a Juggernaut with Aghanim's Scepter?
I mean I can just eul's myself, ( Force Staff?) or use Glimmer Cape instead of being unable to react and die, right?

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » February 26, 2016 11:35pm | Report
I played with my friends and Safecyn a few hours ago.
We got to a pause so we told jokes. I told one that killed.

"You know any jokes?"
" Pugna"

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 27, 2016 2:09am | Report
rofl

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved