Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pls halp selecting car.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Pls halp selecting car. 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 17, 2015 6:17am | Report
pls gais i'm kinda noob in these matters ;_;

so, for my 18th birthday, i am going to get a new car.yay!

the problem is i don't know what car i should buy ;_;

I have a budget 60-65K 'murican. pls halp nub.

by the way, i have my eyes on that juicy Audi TT mmmhm.

So my top 3 choices are :

http://www.carwale.com/new/quotation.aspx#pqid=104743316,104743493,104743638&t=1-2738

Pls advice.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » February 17, 2015 6:38am | Report
personally i dont know much about cars even though i can drive :P but i do know someone who knows EVERYTHING about cars. im not even kidding, i once said in what car i had my driving lessons in and he could instantly say that the only option for that car was a chrome bumper thingy.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by I Have Layers » February 17, 2015 6:48am | Report
Build it.

You'd have to rent or buy an engine hoist (they're quite cheap), and make sure the car is already in good condition so you don't have to straighten the frame.

Find a nice '69 Camaro for sale, and take it. With a $65,000 max budget, you can build a decent ride.

Or if you don't want to get a used body, you can buy the Camaro bodykit directly from Chevy. Not sure if the fiberglass body is street legal, but to make kit cars road legal you just need to do some paperwork.

The Cayman is a nice GT car. But your purchase should depend on what you want from your car. Since the Cayman is a touring car, it will have a very smooth ride and not lots of growl, but also generally less speed and acceleration, and a larger radius than a track oriented car. The TT is light, but low HP (it still has a good HP/W ratio) and is built to take corners like a champion. But again, it really depends on what you want. If you a loud, proud car I'd build one.

Really, at that pricepoint the best vehicle would probably be a WRX STI. Great horsepower, good on corners and built to conquer road and off. But the WRX has the highest insurance premiums of any automobile :D. That, or the BMW M4. Performance car. Great handling, a light car with just a 3 liter 6l, but that 6l is turbocharged to the point where the max horsepower (the hp rating) is 430.

But really, it's up to you. If you like the TT very much, take the TT.

I Have Layers

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 17, 2015 7:22am | Report
uhuh. subaru doesn't sell the WRX in my country ;_; and the price of importing is..... well, lets just say its exorbitant as ****.

I'll be mainly going long rides in my car, preferably with family (no friends near my car, ****ing bears all of them.) or solo.

Now that i think about it i think that something cheaper will do too, like an Mitsubishi outlander or something.Nah kiddin, i intend to spend every last buck on the car im going to be driving for the next 10 years :D

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 17, 2015 8:11am | Report
Why does everyone love Camaro? I'd suggest buying a Subaru Impreza. Or just watch Count's Customs for ideas. They have sweet rides overthere.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » February 17, 2015 9:53am | Report

65 000 AHMURICAN DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LIKE RICHIE RICH????????

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 17, 2015 5:09pm | Report

I'm not that rich alright?

*looks up average income in countries*

I HAVE BEEN BLIND ALL MY LIFE!

guys this is a serious revelation i didn't know i was that rich till now ;_;

Dafuq does this mean?

I guess this is because the insanely strong values of thrift that our family continues to preserve.
rant

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 17, 2015 5:45pm | Report
lol i asked dad to do this and he got 0.1% at 1229 times ....

hue hue hue hue hue

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 17, 2015 6:06pm | Report
how the **** did that happen.
It would happen if your dad earns like 1.5 million dollars a year. That's kinda..... huge. and you wouldn't be working if you earn 1.5 mil a year.
just learnt that smugs is millionaire. now i feel good about myself.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 17, 2015 6:15pm | Report
hashaha im not a millionaire... *** no i make scrub money.

the old man has a little bit of coin i guess :/ but i dont see it, he grew up dirt poor and i mean dirt poor he used to boil grass as a kid to make broth for dinner. he is a firm (VERY FIRM) believer in making your own way ... i never got pocket money or any financial aid in anyway. yea i lived in a good house and went to a good school but nope ... u want money you earn it or as he says

"money means nothing, the path you take, to get to the security that money provides, is everything"

ehhh

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved