Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

little guide to manipulation in AP Pubs and getting a good team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » little guide to manipulation in AP Pubs and getting a good team. 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 17, 2015 4:54am | Report
Step1.

load into pub and dont pick.

wait until your team has hovered over something they want. if it is something good like lesh then what you do is hover over it as well... so they see you hovering over it and what they will then do is PICK IT BECAUSE **** YOUJ GETTING MY HERO...

step2.

you have now got them to pick a strong meta hero...

another player on your team is hovering over a support... hover over the hardest carry in the game like medusa or spectre... this will them force them to go wtf i defs better pick this support and they will pick it.... ez game

step3.

the ****** on ur team (cause there is always one and if there isnt then i have bad news for you .... its you)

ahem the ****** on your team is hovering over techies... what you do is simple....

INSTA PICK TECHIES LIKE SMASH THE HEIUVBUIE:BVUBQE OUT OF THAT PICK BUTTON

now the ****** cant play techies and is forced into something decent like a offlaner or a second support... ezzzz gammmmmmmmmee

now you have 4 people picked and your team looks good. BUT you are playing techies...

Step3.

DONT LOAD INTO THE GAME WITH TECHIES....

REPICK *GASSSSSPPPPPP* yup yup yup

you repick that mutha****er.

get a support or a carry who cares as long as it helps your team to complete a solid draft.

now thanks to your subtle manipulation of these 4 random people you actually have a chance of winning the game.

gg wp

ez game

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » August 17, 2015 5:00am | Report
And if no one hovers over any meta heroes?

No one hovers over any support either?

Techies instapick 2 seconds into picking?

Your team picks 3 hard carries inclusive of spectre AND medusa?

I have to say, ggwp game is lost.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » August 17, 2015 5:37am | Report
ehhhh i should probably mention only try and manipulate people when you are not in the trench ....

cause trench is cancer and you cant manipulate cancer.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » August 17, 2015 6:48am | Report
yep ty, was kinda looking for that

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » August 17, 2015 9:55am | Report
Dotabuff or it didnt happen.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » August 17, 2015 10:27am | Report
how do you counter the dancers??
Dancers are those player that, like me, hover over a hero for 1 second then change to some other hero.
They confuse the heck out of the teammates and then they end up playing Crystal maiden carry, coz F.U. ice*** she is one cold hearted *****.
Much worse, how do you manipulate guys like you ,that are to manipulate people?

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » August 17, 2015 1:13pm | Report
Except that you can't repick in ranked AP...so you can't Singsing people out of picking Techies anymore.
If you do, you end up having to play Techies yourself. And there's nothing you can do about it.

No, the only way to deal with Techies pickers in your team is to make them abandon.

Spoiler: Click to view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-4iw71lBI
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » August 17, 2015 1:43pm | Report
How can anyone who doesn't have autism or isn't playing dota for less than a week buy it? And he did it on 3.8k+ MMR which is impossible to get for former and latter alike.

Ez proof of MMR system being broken.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » August 18, 2015 2:08pm | Report

how do you counter the dancers??
Dancers are those player that, like me, hover over a hero for 1 second then change to some other hero.
They confuse the heck out of the teammates and then they end up playing Crystal maiden carry, coz F.U. ice*** she is one cold hearted *****.

Couldn't agree more. AP has this very irritating feature where everybody waits for the last possible second to counterpick and everybody loses the runes (I've seen it happening), which feels a bit like cheating, since if you want to do that counterpicking game go to captains, not AP. I would love to suggest to Icefrog a change: when you don't pick your hero by the time the match starts, you are instantly randomed. Because reasons.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved