Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Battlepass 2016 - Quests

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Battlepass 2016 - Quests 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » May 25, 2016 7:22am | Report
Hi guys, I've noticed no one here mentioned the new quests that come with the compendium. I would like to discuss them with you, maybe we can all trade info on the best ways to defeat them and tips and questions! :)

Right now I'm still in the beginning, path to the Windranger set, quest of silencing heroes. Thinking of playing Silencer, naturally, since it's the hero which is most similar to those I usually play and that I can play as a #4/#5.

What about you, where are you in the quests path? Did you make any interesting discovery you would like to share?

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » May 25, 2016 7:56am | Report
I'm also working on the [windranger one. The set is just really badass, and really cvhanges up the flavor opposed to the other 5 billion wind sets. Honestly I hate every single Wind item that isnt the beanie. The other sets are pretty disappointing as well. Winter sets, all three were fantastic looking. I'm excited to see what legion will look like and how itll interact with the arcana.

I think I knocked out the silencing challenge with Night Stalker, that night-time 9 seconds silence is great.
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » May 25, 2016 7:58am | Report
Got the Ursa set yesterday, about to work on the Clinkz one. **** Windrunner.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » May 25, 2016 6:15pm | Report
Terathiel wrote:

Got the Ursa set yesterday, about to work on the Clinkz one. **** Windrunner.

I also hate Wind but out the the rest its the coolest. Clionkz might as well be one item, and Ursa's really outclassed by the one with the white hair (something with heart in the name?)
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » May 26, 2016 1:49am | Report
I wonder why they haven't done a Path of the Rodent already. I imagine that'd be hugely popular among a lot of people...
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » May 27, 2016 4:16am | Report
What would the Path of the Rodent have? :)

Accepting suggestions for the challenge "IT'S PURE MAGIC" from the Path of the Spellbinder: damage enemy heroes 10/15/20 times with a minimum of 100 magic or pure damage within 10 seconds. Only thing that comes to mind for me is Enchantress.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » May 27, 2016 4:48am | Report
Crystal Maiden, Leshrac, Venomancer. Luna too.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » May 27, 2016 4:54am | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Accepting suggestions for the challenge "IT'S PURE MAGIC" from the Path of the Spellbinder: damage enemy heroes 10/15/20 times with a minimum of 100 magic or pure damage within 10 seconds. Only thing that comes to mind for me is Enchantress.

Do 9k damage to structures in 1 game
Take down all towers (get the kill credit)
Take down all melee raxes.
Successfully win games against mega creeps with 3 heroes defending base.
Trade 1 tower for 2
Trade1 rax for 2
Trade rosh for rax/t4/throne
Buy boots of travels 200 times
Create 4 illusions in 2 seconds , 2 times in one game.
Take down a tower in less than 10 seconds from full HP.
Survive 50 ganks solo.
TP to another lane 10000 timea
Clear your jungle creeps 100 times.
Steal aegis one time.
Build manta butterfly heart on all heroes.

Those who complete this will get a chance to CO develop the next dota theory blog post with me!

Not that anyone wants to :(
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » May 27, 2016 5:06am | Report
ChiChi wrote:

"Wolves need no armor" : Finish a game with a 0/0/0 kill score and the highest building damage in the game.

"Attack of the trees" : Destroy 20 buildings with summoned units and illusions only (no hero damage).

"Rodent drop" : Boots of travel to a summoned unit inside the enemy base 10 times.

"Summon spirit rat" : Buy Aghs/refresher on Lone Druid.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » May 27, 2016 6:59am | Report
Ohhh I didn't notice it could be magical damage too, thanks Dimony! How silly of me, Crystal Maiden it will have to be then... #roadto500games

I like the rodent quests of Hamster better than yours Kyp. With one or two tweaks they wouldn't be unfairly hard, and they are funny/interesting. You should post that on reddit, who knows it gets into the game!

Credits to Janitsu!

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved