Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Arrange Items, a better way!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Arrange Items, a better way!! 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Maximum_Evil » November 9, 2012 3:40pm | Report
I like to have my items arranged well, and the item arrange system of Dota 2 now is just ****.
What is a better way you ask? Arrange Items per page!

Like:

"Want my sets on page 9 & 10 and all the other **** on pages 1 to 8"
"Want my Axe Items on page 1 and Nature Prophet on page 2 and all other **** on 3 to 10"

These examples are impossible to arrange with todays system, so an ARRANGE SYSTEM PER PAGE is a better idea, or not?
New hero idea: "TOTEMIC"

Maximum_Evil

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Drellings » January 14, 2013 7:08pm | Report
I can't begin to imagine how you are this frustrated with the shop arrangement. It's well sorted as it is and AND has a search function! A great one at that you can even type "BKB" and get the item to show up.

what exactly is the problem with it o.o

Drellings

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » January 15, 2013 4:11am | Report
Sir, you can create your own builds and also you have a search function.

I don't see how the shop is a problem, lol.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 15, 2013 4:24am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

Sir, you can create your own builds and also you have a search function.

I don't see how the shop is a problem, lol.

Drellings wrote:

I can't begin to imagine how you are this frustrated with the shop arrangement. It's well sorted as it is and AND has a search function! A great one at that you can even type "BKB" and get the item to show up.

what exactly is the problem with it o.o

He was talking about cosmetics...please read posts before responding in the future.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LiLPr0 » January 15, 2013 4:25am | Report
Hey guys, sorry to poop on your party but he's asking about the freaking dota backpack..

LiLPr0

Notable (9)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » January 15, 2013 4:37am | Report
xCO2 wrote:

He was talking about cosmetics...please read posts before responding in the future.

I did read the post, the OP wasn't accurate enough though. It took me some time to realize he's talking about the backpack.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 15, 2013 4:39am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

I did read the post, the OP wasn't accurate enough though. It took me some time to realize he's talking about the backpack.

Sets and pages Hades. We'll whip that noggin into shape in no time, you just have to exercise it more. :)

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Drellings » January 15, 2013 2:43pm | Report
"He was talking about cosmetics...please read posts before responding in the future"

OP never mentioned that it was regarding the backpack or cosmetic items, please read the post before responding in the future, thanks.

Drellings

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperNova » January 16, 2013 3:53am | Report
Drellings wrote:

"He was talking about cosmetics...please read posts before responding in the future"

OP never mentioned that it was regarding the backpack or cosmetic items, please read the post before responding in the future, thanks.

Just putting this out there because it is really annoying: There is a quote button for teplying to people, using the apostrophes is really annoying. please stop.

SuperNova

Notable (16)
Steam: BaconBorn
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved